We offer affordable commercial general electric repair service in NYC and guarantee the quality of all work performed: from the simple replacement of a small section of cable to a complete set of installation on a turnkey basis. Affordable electrical repair is not our only advantage. Great experience and qualification of each handyman – this is the secret of our reputation. For many years we have been working at the objects of various complexity – you can order both overhaul of electrical wiring in a private house and professional replacement of electrical wiring in buildings with industrial facilities.
When do you need home electrical repair services?
Incorrectly distributed power grid loads, as well as too old wiring indoors, can lead to undesirable, and even dangerous, consequences. The following cases may require repair:
- Overheating of sockets, sparks, melting of devices.
- Short circuit.
- Leakage of electrical power.
- Insulation problems.
If the system is out of date, it is better not to delay the replacement. Electrical appliances are very important here, and the number of them grows in homes every year. We are in a hurry to buy a fashionable air conditioner that will consume a lot of power, and we are not in a hurry to visit the electrical repair shop. As a result, we have broken wires, and in the worst case also damaged expensive household appliances so you can even get some emergency situation.
In order not to be offended by the purchased electrical equipment, we recommend that all necessary electrical installation work be carried out in time. And entrust the replacement of electrical wiring to electric repair company who will prepare for you the correct project of wiring in accordance with all standards.
What do you need to remember about electrical maintenance and repair?
Before you start replacing the wiring, do the following:
- Draw the layout of the rooms, if you will change something in the interior – the installation of sockets and switches should provide free access to them without furniture, carpets, bulky appliances, etc.
- Before replacing, count the electrical appliances, lamps that you will use with the new wiring – under them you will need to connect individual sockets.
- Take into account the voltage, it is not necessary to load several powerful devices on one socket.
- Allocate space in the apartment or cottage under the switchboard.
- Determine the number of automatic machines, voltage relays, RCD – all this will be useful when installing the switchboard.
- Decide whether the wiring will be replaced by open or closed wiring. Of course, dusty wall slashing will be a time-consuming process, but in the end, the wiring hidden in the ceiling or wall will be more attractive.
- You probably have questions on replacement of electrical wiring or partial repair – the call of the master will solve them. You will receive comprehensive information on the electricity system of your apartment. We will provide you with clear terms, quality assurance and time saved.
Electrical repair cost
For such service as replacement of electric wiring in NJ and area, the price will be formed on the basis of several factors:
- The total area of an apartment, house or office.
- Material and quality of cable.
- The complexity of the project and the number of outlets for sockets and switches.
- The material of the walls, in which the master will perform the strobing: concrete, brick, drywall.
In general, if you study the supply of the market, the electrical equipment repair may also differ in price depending on the level of professionalism of masters. Qualification of specialists and decency of the company is a guarantee of safety in your home. A too low cost of replacing the electrical wiring in the apartment should always be a concern to the customer. Cheap is not always good.
to your home or you’ve accumulated a list of small
repair projects, HandyKith can help.
Meet The Team
My name is Alex. I’m a General Manager of Handykith
My name is Tim. I’m a customer success specialist
My name is Ravi, and I’m a professional electrician with mote than a decade of experience.
What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
We discuss everything PRIOR starting the work. Supplies (if required) are separate. In most of the cases, we don’t charge by hourly rate, instead we provide the total price for the job.
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
We provide a free consultation and estimates upfront. If customer agrees we send a handymen with required skill set and tools. We can provide all nessesary supplies if customer does not have them.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
All of our handymen have plenty of on-the-field experience and passed required training.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
It’s a family business. I’ve started to go with my father to his gigs from high school.
What types of customers have you worked with?
We have worked with all types of customers, but mostly we work with residential and small business customers.
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
During the last winter freezing cold season, an owner of the small kinder-garden called me on New Year Eve around midnight and said that heating system suddenly stopped working… My team disputed the holiday and day-off came to the job site on January, 1st at 10 am and fixed the problem. So, kids were able to stay in a heated rooms the next morning.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Check reviews and pictures from the job.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
All situations are different, yet generic questions are always the same: “How much?”, “How long?”, “How urgent?/When we can start?”
“Handy Kith did a very good job. He was timely and worked efficiently. He took care of everything fast. I would use him again.”
“Very good, professional service and friendly working progress, thanks Tim! He fixed an replaced the burst electricity outlet at my studio”
“I hired this company for a project. Guys showed up on time, did an amazing job, I would definitely recommend them!”
“Alex assembled a loft bed with desk and 6 drawer dresser for me. He worked nonstop until the entire job was finished.”
“Arrived early! Extremely professional, helpful, friendly and efficient. I would consider for any of my needs or my family. Thank you!”
“Alex was punctual, pleasant and helpful. He put together my dresser and then he put the tv on it, which he did not have to do. I would use them again.”