Commercial moving is an integral part of the life cycle of any company.
Business development entails the need to expand office space, accommodate in a more convenient area and a in some more prestigious and respectable building. To transport an office by a company itself is a troublesome task, so it is much more profitable and more efficient to entrust it to HandyKith commercial moving services that will cope with this task as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Main features of commercial moving
So, let’s consider some features of the office moving, that are certainly taken into account by commercial office movers. You also have to know, that the cost of moving services can be really affordable.
- Documents. There are a lot of documents of various kinds in any office: contracts, invoices, logs, archives, etc. And it is often the most valuable component, the loss of which during the moving can cause a lot of serious problems. Therefore, professional movers pay great attention to the proper packaging and clear labeling of documents. So commercial moving and storage should be done by some experts that will be able to do it carefully. If you are not sure about the price of the commercial moving services than you can call us to get the quotes. You will be able to make sure that such services can be really cheap.
- Variety of furniture. As a rule, there are a lot of very different furniture: computer desks, chairs, racks, cabinets, shelves. Since furniture can be one the most dimensional things, the necessary number of vehicles for transportation is determined on the basis of its quantity and volume. You can be sure that commercial movers in NYC will pay particular attention to the transportation of safes and fireproof metal cabinets.
- Every employee has his own box. Some special boxes are issued to office workers in advance, a few days before the move, so they begin to slowly collect their personal stuff. Such boxes should have the name and position of the worker, so they can start their work right after the moving.
- The most fragile stuff – computers and office equipment. The most fragile, and, therefore, requiring attention things are computers and office equipment (unless the office does not have a large glass aquarium or something like this). All these things need to be carefully packed with soft wrapping materials. The best way is to deliver it to commercial moving companies in NYC, that have all the needed experience in this area.
- The last step is to install everything. If you are looking for some services that can assist with moving company commercial, you already know, that office relocation is a complex process that requires careful organization and planning. It is not enough to load, transport and unload all the needed stuff. You still have to stretch the local network, arrange the furniture, assemble computers, unpack documents, install hardware and it’s not even the full list of to do tasks.
As you can see office relocation is not an easy task. And if you do not want to lose precious time – entrust it to professionals who will do everything quickly and efficiently!
We work throughout the New York metropolitan area.
to your home or you’ve accumulated a list of small
repair projects, HandyKith can help.
My name is Alex. I’m a General Manager of Handykith
My name is Tim. I’m a customer success specialist
My name is Alex, and I’m a professional TV installation and furniture assembly expert.
My name is Mike. I can troubleshoot any electrical related issues.
What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
We discuss everything PRIOR starting the work. Supplies (if required) are separate. In most of the cases, we don’t charge by hourly rate, instead we provide the total price for the job.
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
We provide a free consultation and estimates upfront. If customer agrees we send a handymen with required skill set and tools. If can provide all nessesary supplies if customer does not have them.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
All of my handymen, included myself, have plenty of on-the-field experience and passed required training.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
It’s a family business. I’ve started to go with my father to his gigs from high school.
At my early twenties I’ve opened my own handyman company, which I’m running successfully for over a decade.
What types of customers have you worked with?
Within last 11 years we have worked with all types of customers, but mostly we work with residential and small business customers.
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
During the last winter freezing cold season, an owner of the small kinder-garden called me on New Year Eve around midnight and said that heating system suddenly stopped working… My team disputed the holiday and day-off came to the job site on January, 1st at 10 am and fixed the problem. So, kids were able to stay in a heated rooms the next morning.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Check reviews and pictures from the job.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
All situations are different, yet generic questions are always the same: “How much?”, “How long?”, “How urgent?/When we can start?”
“Very good, professional service and friendly working progress, thanks Tim! He fixed an replaced the burst electricity outlet at my studio in less than one hour!”
“I hired this company for a project. Guys showed up on time, did an amazing job, I would definitely recommend them!”
“Alex assembled a loft bed with desk and 6 drawer dresser for me. He worked nonstop until the entire job was finished.”
“Handy Kith did a very good job. He was timely and worked efficiently. He took care of everything fast. I would use him again.”
“Alex was punctual, pleasant and helpful. He put together my dresser and then he put the tv on it, which he did not have to do. I would use them again.”
“Arrived early! Extremely professional, helpful, friendly and efficient. I would consider for any of my needs or my family. Thank you!”