Professional house window repair of various types of complexity in NYC – is necessary to improve the performance of windows and doors, when the work of fittings, locks, hinges do not meet the requirements of safety and tightness of the fanlight. Handykith company offers a wide range of local services of the home window repair in NYC.
Modern windows need constant maintenance, adjustment and lubrication of hardware, hinges and locks throughout their service life. Even if some person has recently installed new windows, this does not guarantee their good condition and quality. Often our customers order repair of new windows, which start to leak or do not keep tightness at closing.
Here are the inconveniences that can arise if there is something wrong with the window:
- Cold air passes through the gaps;
- There is noise coming in from the street: cars, children’s scream, construction machinery;
- The flap closes badly, hardly adjoins the frame, turning the handle is carried out with the use of force.
Repair of plastic windows
Plastic windows – a guarantee of warmth and comfort in the house. Nevertheless, even the most expensive windows and well-known brands, tend to wear out. So soon you will need double pane window repair.
It happens not only in the wear and tear, but also in the failure or breakage of the mechanism, which is used very often. Very often there are situations when an unskilled master is engaged in installation and as a result the window is installed incorrectly.
So in the case of draft near the windows or irregularities in the operation of the closing mechanism, immediately contact the professionals. Our skilled handyman do not only carry out good home window glass repair, but also can do accurate diagnostics of breakage, which will allow you to return your windows to their original state.
Adjustment and window screen repair – the procedures are so cheap that they are available to everyone. It will allow to save some money on installation of new windows.
We provide all kinds of services with the departure in NJ and area:
- aluminum windows repair;
- repair of metal-plastic windows;
- window frame repair;
- pane (dual pane) and casement repair.
After our visit your windows will be like new or even better than new!
We also carry out the following works:
- Manufacturing of plastic and metal-plastic constructions of various shapes and configurations at the request of the customer. Also the profile can be painted in any color.
- Replacement of damaged windows.
- We install anti-breaking hardware, locks of various types, plastic window handles, locking handles for children’s safety. Mosquito nets, blinds, window accessories.
- Dismantling and installation of plastic, as well as aluminum structures. We repair window and door constructions in the form of arches and constructions of high design complexity, etc.
- Restoration and adjustment of heavily worn windows to almost new condition. Do not rush to go to the shop to buy new windows, in 95% of cases they can be restored.
- Sealing and noise insulation of windows.
Which window breakdowns are common?
- Repairing the window is necessary if you notice moisture or mold inside the frame or window profile. Sometimes this phenomenon is observed on window slopes, which means that it does not keep the window dry enough. The sooner you order a diagnosis of a broken window, the sooner you can get rid of the dampness that can spread further. You can also notice that in some foggy weather in your residential house can be a very high level of humidity. It can be the reason of the mold;
- Ice inside the frame or profile. If you notice ice crust in winter, which is formed inside the window, it means that the profile is defective, and it is necessary to order window diagnostics to fix the malfunction and create tightness in the window frame or profile;
- Breakdown of the window mechanism, e.g. sagging of the sash or impossibility to open or close it completely. These breakdowns are caused by faulty window hardware or low quality plastic. A similar breakdown of the window can also occur with a wooden frame.
We repair plastic and wooden windows immediately after the diagnosis of the construction. The process of storm window repair begins with adjustment of the hinges with adjustment keys. When the sash starts to work properly, does not allow any noise to pass through, easily opens and closes, then we can finish our work.
How windows can be adjusted and repaired?
Adjustment of fittings is a simple operation, which you can even cope by yourself. From time to time it should be done – it will save the construction from many problems.
Broken window repair should be carried out with the use of special tools and a variety of templates. Therefore, if you want to entrust the repair of the most complicated hardware system to a private master, a friend or do it yourself, think about whether there will be savings – if you don’t even have the right tools and unreliable master can break something.
After all, unprofessional window crack repair will lead at least to a complete replacement of fittings, and perhaps the design, which will cost many times more than to call the master to repair plastic windows. So it’s always better to ask professional company to get some really good assistance.
Adjustment of plastic windows by Handykith
Adjustment of plastic windows is often necessary, as prevention of breakage of the mechanism. Over time, this mechanism wears out and in order not to make the breakage fatal for the windows in the kitchen and in the rest of your rooms, it is recommended to call a master to adjust the plastic double glass windows.
This is a simple, fast and inexpensive procedure. And the result is amazing. Windows and doors are as new as they are, no more squeaky mechanisms and drafts. It is not worth saving on such things as professional service, as an independent double hung window repair will cause even greater deterioration of the mechanism. It is better to ask for some professional window seal repair service that can be provided by our trusted business.
Our masters will carry out procedure as much as possible conveniently for you, at the reasonable price and quality. We are engaged not only in adjustment, among our commercial services there is also repair of different types of windows (for example we can provide some stained glass window repair services). This will save heat and money, because you will not need to spend anything on overspending energy.
We do our work with pleasure, and the prices always attract customers. Where else can you find such cheap vinyl window repair services? It’s easy to check it, just contact us and be pleasantly surprised by the quality and prices.
Advantages of Handykith
- Quality. We use certified and time-tested materials and components for window repair.
- Reliability. Reliability and durability are monitored by our qualified specialists at all stages of repair. We can also provide you some emergency repair services.
- Affordable cost. We have the best prices so you can get some really good deal. If you want to find out how much it costs, then you can just call our manager;
- Warmth, comfort and silence. You will be surprised to get such professional result.
to your home or you’ve accumulated a list of small
repair projects, HandyKith can help.
My name is Alex. I’m a General Manager of Handykith
My name is Tim. I’m a customer success specialist
My name is Alex, and I’m a professional TV installation and furniture assembly expert.
My name is Mike. I can troubleshoot any electrical related issues.
What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
We discuss everything PRIOR starting the work. Supplies (if required) are separate. In most of the cases, we don’t charge by hourly rate, instead we provide the total price for the job.
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
We provide a free consultation and estimates upfront. If customer agrees we send a handymen with required skill set and tools. If can provide all nessesary supplies if customer does not have them.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
All of my handymen, included myself, have plenty of on-the-field experience and passed required training.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
It’s a family business. I’ve started to go with my father to his gigs from high school.
At my early twenties I’ve opened my own handyman company, which I’m running successfully for over a decade.
What types of customers have you worked with?
Within last 11 years we have worked with all types of customers, but mostly we work with residential and small business customers.
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
During the last winter freezing cold season, an owner of the small kinder-garden called me on New Year Eve around midnight and said that heating system suddenly stopped working… My team disputed the holiday and day-off came to the job site on January, 1st at 10 am and fixed the problem. So, kids were able to stay in a heated rooms the next morning.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Check reviews and pictures from the job.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
All situations are different, yet generic questions are always the same: “How much?”, “How long?”, “How urgent?/When we can start?”
“Very good, professional service and friendly working progress, thanks Tim! He fixed an replaced the burst electricity outlet at my studio in less than one hour!”
“I hired this company for a project. Guys showed up on time, did an amazing job, I would definitely recommend them!”
“Alex assembled a loft bed with desk and 6 drawer dresser for me. He worked nonstop until the entire job was finished.”
“Handy Kith did a very good job. He was timely and worked efficiently. He took care of everything fast. I would use him again.”
“Alex was punctual, pleasant and helpful. He put together my dresser and then he put the tv on it, which he did not have to do. I would use them again.”
“Arrived early! Extremely professional, helpful, friendly and efficient. I would consider for any of my needs or my family. Thank you!”